Job Title: Advisor Administrative Assistant
- Perform general administrative and support functions for the office including maintaining files, preparing correspondence, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, copying materials, and faxing information.
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork and client presentations.
- Assist advisors with client account maintenance requests and client review material.
- Handle routine matters for client accounts to include processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations; answering client questions via telephone and face to face.
- Provide basic accounting and IT support
- Bachelor’s Degree in either business, finance or related field
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Great attention to detail
- Past experience with database management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple objectives