Six Questions to Ask About Your Cybersecurity
Steve King of www.blackhawkcyberdefense.com posted these questions (slightly edited) on LinkedIn;
- What are you doing to collaborate with peers and third parties to share threat information on cyber attacks?
- Are you investing in artificial intelligence, big data analytics and machine learning to enable your security team to monitor, react and respond to threats in milliseconds? (If you outsource your computer operations, ask your provider this question.)
- How can you strengthen your insider threat programs and monitor for undiscovered threats and suspicious user behavior?
- Are you improving online accountability through company policies, education, training and skill reinforcement so employees act and think with security in mind?
- Do you simulate threats using disinformation, emerging technologies and compromised credentials to test responses?
- Have you transformed incident response plans into crisis management plans and tested them?
Submitted for your consideration.