Job Title: Sales Associate
Position Summary: The sales associate position is an integral part of The Beacon Group of Companies’ growth and new client engagement. In this role, team members are responsible for initiating communication with prospective clients and educating them on our various services. Candidates are also responsible for gathering, analyzing and optimizing sales data to ensure ongoing and effective marketing outreach. This role is one that requires skill, determination and the ability to effectively forge interpersonal connections. The ideal candidate must be able to keep up with the fast pace of our industry, must be self-motivated and must remain adaptable in the face of new changes and challenges.
- 2-year degree required (or equivalent work experience), 4-year degree preferred
- Undergraduate major in business, finance, marketing or related field
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in written and spoken communication, including telephone, email and in-person meetings
- Previous experience in an office environment strongly encouraged
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Basic, fundamental understanding of the finance industry
We are always looking to add talented, high-character individuals to our team at The Beacon Group of Companies. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Associate” in the subject line.